Naumburg Cathedral will reopen to visitors from 1 June 2021. The requirement for this is that the incidence of the Burgenlandkreis remains below 100. The cathedral shop will also reopen and visitors can visit the cathedral archives and the cathedral library. Here, however, a visit can only take place after prior registration and in a fixed time slot.
- Access is open to all, no need to show a negative test or proof of vaccination/health.
- There are a limited number of visitors allowed in the Cathedral at any one time, so advance registration is recommended, especially for groups. The purchase of a time slot ticket is online via our Shop (fast access in the time window is then guaranteed).
- In order to be able to trace infection chains, visitor data must be collected and stored. The data collection is carried out by the Luca app. Alternatively, you can also leave your details in writing. The data entry form you can bring with you already filled out or fill out on site. (Please also note our Data protection information on the collection of visitor data.)
- It is mandatory for employees and guests to wear a medical mouth guard in the facilities.
- The flow of visitors is directed in the cathedral in such a way that arriving visitors and those leaving the cathedral do not collide.
- The applicable spacing regulations must be observed.
- Possibility for disinfection will be available in the cashier area and in the toilets.
- All surfaces and sanitary facilities are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis.
Participation in public tours is again possible without a test certificate or vaccination. We recommend an early booking via our Ticket Shop. Guided tours for groups are only possible by appointment.
Also all mediation and educational offers of the KinderDomBauhütte will take place again.
For further questions please contact the visitor service of the Vereinigte Domstifter:
Visitor Service Vereinigte Domstifter
Phone: +49 (0) 3445 23 01 133
Fax: +49 (0) 3445 23 01 134