Naumburg Cathedral will reopen to visitors from 1 June 2021. The requirement for this is that the incidence of the Burgenlandkreis remains below 100. The cathedral shop will also reopen and visitors can visit the cathedral archives and the cathedral library. Here, however, a visit can only take place after prior registration and in a fixed time slot.
- Access is open to all, no need to show a negative test or proof of vaccination/health.
- There are a limited number of visitors allowed in the Cathedral at any one time, so advance registration is recommended, especially for groups. The purchase of a time slot ticket is online via our Shop (fast access in the time window is then guaranteed).
– Um Infektionsketten zurückverfolgen zu können, müssen die Daten der Besucher erfasst und gespeichert werden. Die Datenerfassung erfolgt durch die Luca app. Alternativ können Sie Ihre Daten auch schriftlich hinterlassen. Das data entry form you can bring with you already filled out or fill out on site. (Please also note our Data protection information on the collection of visitor data.)
- It is mandatory for employees and guests to wear a medical mouth guard in the facilities.
- The flow of visitors is directed in the cathedral in such a way that arriving visitors and those leaving the cathedral do not collide.
- The applicable spacing regulations must be observed.
- Possibility for disinfection will be available in the cashier area and in the toilets.
- All surfaces and sanitary facilities are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis.
Public tours for individual guests are available for those tested, fully vaccinated, recovered or vaccinated recovered with appropriate proof. We recommend an early booking via our Ticket Shop.
Guided tours for groups are available by appointment only for those tested, fully vaccinated, recovered or vaccinated recovered with appropriate proof.
Until further notice, all educational offers of the KinderDomBauhütte have to be cancelled.
Tested: a negative rapid test result must be presented, it must not be older than 24 hours and must come from an official testing centre (written/digital), an identity card must be carried. You can find test centres in the Burgenlandkreis here.
Vaccinated: a vaccination card or similar document must be shown as proof, the vaccination must be complete and must date back at least 14 days.
Convalescent: a positive PCR test must be available, it must be no more than 6 months and at least 28 days old, after the 6 months the status expires.
vaccinated convalescents: proof of a positive PCR test at least 28 days ago, this time it may be older than 6 months, and a vaccination card or similar document showing that the guest was vaccinated once more than 2 weeks ago must be presented. From then on, the guest is considered fully vaccinated, that is, he does not lose the status as recovered, as soon as the infection was more than half a year ago.
For further questions please contact the visitor service of the Vereinigte Domstifter:
Visitor Service Vereinigte Domstifter
Phone: +49 (0) 3445 23 01 133
Fax: +49 (0) 3445 23 01 134